SMPlayer 20.4.2 Crack & Serial Key Latest Version Free Download 2020
SMPlayer 20.4.2 is a free media player for Windows and Linux with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn’t need any external codecs. Just install SMPlayer and you’ll be able to play all formats without the hassle to find and install codec packs.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume…
SMPlayer interface was the first good sign for me, and if I had to describe it in a short phrase, I would say this: intuitive and straightforward. Although I never tried this player before, in a matter of seconds, I realized how is easy to open and play any video files, how to add subtitles and much more.
SMPlayer 20.4.2 Crack Activation Key Latest Version Full Program
I read a lot of other reviews, and most of them say one thing: “SMPlayer is a graphical user interface (GUI) for MPlayer.” I believe that it’s not just “another” graphics but the best graphical user interface for MPlayer. It’s the same example from the real world where well-known car brands use other parts (engines) from another car manufacturer. The same story with popular smartphones uses other parts but they come up with a unique design. I will stop here with my thoughts about this software interface, each one of us will appreciate it in its way.
Back to “what it does,” there’s no way that I could comment on each feature. Probably the best feature is the ability to remember everything about the files that you play – just start the application, go to the first tab – select – “Open” – “Recent files” and select the video files you want. The player will start where you left off with all your tweaks (if any) in place. As a conclusion, SMPlayer is another example of lightweight, useful, free, open-source application and if I had to rate it somehow, the result would be just one: undoubtedly impressive.
SMPlayer is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the award-winning MPlayer, which is capable of playing almost all known video and audio formats. But apart from providing access for the most common and useful options of MPlayer, SMPlayer 64-bit adds other interesting features like the possibility to play Youtube videos or download subtitles.
SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume…
- Configurable subtitles. You can choose the font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
- Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with AVI and MKV. And of course with DVDs.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
- Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Possibility to search automatically for subtitles in .
- Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese….
- It’s multiplatform. Binaries available for Windows and Linux.
- SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
- Title Release: SMPlayer.18.9.0
- Developer: Home Page
- License: FreeWare
- OS: Windows
- SMPlayer 18.9.0 x32 (39 MB)
- SMPlayer 18.9.0 x64 (41 MB)
- SMPlayer 18.9.0 x32 Portable (44 MB)
- SMPlayer 18.9.0 x64 Portable (47 MB)
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.