FolderSizes Enterprise 9.0.247 Crack & License Key Free
FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of great-looking reports, FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives. FolderSizes has a world-wide user base of IT professionals, power users, and enterprises of all sizes – each looking to maximize their storage resources and minimize waste. It employs an amazing, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that shows you results immediately – as the scan is progressing!
Desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files. Before you know it, you’re out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can’t find the data they need when they need it. You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk usage. You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more.
FolderSizes Enterprise Free!
Folder Size for Windows adds a new column to the Details view in Windows Explorer. The new column shows not only the size of files but also the size of folders. It keeps track of which folders you view, and scans them in the background so you can see the complete size of all files within the folder.
The application will display the sizes of the folders and files and also the percentage of the total disk size that they occupy. The neat report can be sorted in order to identify the largest folders and the largest files. You can easily figure out which files or folders have filled up your drive space as Folder Size will also scan the sizes of all the subfolders. The application can scan your entire hard drive in minutes due to its optimized scan algorithms and list details on the tree size and file sizes. The progressive scan will let you continue the scan from the point of interruption.
Besides scanning an entire hard drive Folder Size can also scan a single folder in order to save time. This tool will help you to easily clean up your disk by listing all the file sizes and folder sizes in a neat report.
Folder Size can list backup folders, system folders and also the system volume information folder – all missing disk space will be revealed instantly.
- Find and display all file sizes and folder sizes.
- Scan entire storage device or a chosen folder.
- Display the file sizes and folder sizes in different charts – Bar Chart, Pie Chart, etc.
- Detailed information for all the file sizes and folder sizes listed in the table:
- Folder size or File Size
- File size or folder size percentage from the parent folders size
- Files count inside the folder
- Subfolders count
- Creation time
- Last modification time
- Last access time
- Folder owner and group
- File and folder reports:
- Largest Files
- Largest Folders
- Largest Files And Folders
- Oldest Files
- Oldest Folders
- Oldest Files And Folders
- Newest Files
- Newest Folders
- Newest Files and Folders
- Sort option based on all the different criteria listed above – folder name, folder size, file size etc.
- Scan folder using Drag And Drop
- Command-line option to scan a folder’s tree size -scan “folder path”
- “Scan with Folder Size” Windows Explorer context menu
- Option to rearrange or hide the columns in the list in order to suit your preferences.
- Option to display the file sizes and folder sizes in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes, Gigabytes or automatically determine the most appropriate size format.
- Locate selected folder or file from the tree size in Windows Explorer via a context menu
- Show Windows folder or file properties dialog
- Delete folders or files.
- Open files with an associated application using a double click.
- Remove folders or files from the tree size list in order to check the folder size after deleting the item.
- Support for all types of storage devices – hard drives, CDROM, USB Drives, Floppy disks
- Progressive scan. If you have stopped a scan it will continue to form the point of interruption saving processing time. If you have removed items from the list consequential scan will be very quick by only updating the missing items.
- Easy Explorer-style navigation via Back, Forward and Folder Up tool buttons
- Detailed disk size information list including – total disk size, drive used space and drive free space.
- Intuitive Explorer-style user interface and rich documentation
- Export file sizes and folder sizes to a CSV or XML file.
- Save/Load the scanned data for the file sizes and folder sizes so that you can compare it with consequential scans.
- Added: Oldest Files Report
- Added: Oldest Folders Report
- Added: Oldest Files and Folders Report
- Added: Newest Files Report
- Added: Newest Folders Report
- Added: Newest Files and Folders Report
- Added: Complete list of System Files, Backup Files, and System Volume Information folder
- Added: Administrator privileges detection and button to restart with elevated privileges
- Added: Size information in the chart near the percentage value in the tooltip
- Added: Reports column states, sizes and positions are stored and re-loaded on startup
- Added: The cell text is displayed in a hint for items that do not fit in the current column size
- Fixed: Removed context menu item “Scan with Folder Size” from Recycle Bin
- Fixed: Position of download buttons on application resize
How to Activate:
- Install The Program
- Use Given Keys to activate the program
- That’s It Enjoy FolderSizes Enterprise😊